Monday 10 March 2014

Background textures and scene setup - Office

So you guys do not know about my projects for university as of yet, however I want to show you some of my render tests I have been making for my personal project... As well as texutres... Turns out I'm going down a generalist route, I only need to add modelling to the CV!

Following images copyright details:
Following came with no textures: Darts and Dart boardClockChairDeskiMacDesk Caddy.




Room Texture
City texture
Textures made in photoshop for this project include the 2D textures on the walls (inspired by 101 dalmatians backgrounds), and the background cityscape. The city was deliberately coloured to contrast the blue cool colours inside the office. Blue being the character's colour scheme, as he is a very calm, collected character.

Glass test render
Final room render
I also installed large areas of glass into the walls of the room to allow better lighting of the character.



CG assets, like the dart board, originally came in untextured, texturing selected faces of the object quickly rectified this problem. Tacks and paper were made and textured by myself as well.




Final Desk render, came out better than I thought, the 2D city image being reflected nicely in the table surface added to the texture of the background I think!
Now to progress to animation!!!




See you soon,
Claire






No comments:

Post a Comment